Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spring Fever

Is it just me or are you guys ready for winter to be OVER! Usually the New York winters are moderately mild. I remember 2 years ago we only had 4" of snow all year. That was a good year. It seems as though this year it is snowing every week and the temps dropped into the single digits. When I lived in MN that was expected but not over here in NYC.

I am ready, for more than reason. I have been out of running commission and I am ready to get back in the game. In fact I was supposed to go for a light jog today but couldn't because it was just too cold. The forecast for the next two days is snow and freezing rain so I guess I won't be running until Thursday. That is ok because I am kind of nervous. Nervous because if I run to soon and run into pain, well then that sets me back again! But I am also nervous because we are supposed to start training for Grandma's marathon in about 3 weeks! Oh boy!

With spring fever and an uneasy stomach I know what will get me in the mood! Look what I found...these few things have been added to my list of things I want.

First off I really want these cool new Nike shorts. I don't really love pink but I think it is the spring fever that is leading me to this color.


Next up is this Lululemon sports bra. Call me crazy but I kind of like the leopard print.



I can totallly picture Jillian Michaels wearing these Nike pants...... Jillian rocks so I would rock them too.



Another item from Lululemon because I love them. This looks like a prefect fitting tank for me.



And just to switch is up and match my pink shorts I would get this pink Lululemon tank as well.


Yes, yes I know Lululemon..



Another new pair of Asics running shoes. (I am smiling as I write this because if my husband Scott saw, he would be like...What! Another pair of running shoes.)




Last but not least I have been coveting these for the past 6 months and I am not ever sure why I have not bought them yet. I absolutely love them and they are prefect for spring time running.
Smartwool ArmWarmers!


That is it. This is on my wish list along with the increase in the temperate outside.

2 comments:

  1. I love the arm warmers!!! Maybe I need a pair of those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New running clothes and shoes always make you feel like running. Sweet stuff. I've never bought from lululemon but hear a lot about it. I'm going to have to check it out I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...