Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To Run with a Club... or Not too

I am a runner, I love to run races and push myself faster and further. I get A LOT of satisfaction out of it. So, up to this point I have bought books and trained myself using the tools from the books, websites, etc. I also am currently a member at lifetime fitness (WHICH I LOVE) where I go to for Strength and plyo-circuit training.



BUT-- there is a new running club forming in my area and I am going to give it a whirl. I can't afford both Lifetime and running group so I am giving up lifetime for a while. Is this a mistake??? Is running in a club all its cracked up to be? I guess I'll find out. My new group meets Tuesdays at 6:00am at the track for speed work. BRING IT. I hope I get faster.
=)

On a side note, I love to talk about my runs.... so today I ran 13 miles. I went nice and slow and felt fine except for the fact that it was soo cold outside my hands turned into bricks. They were so stiff I could not punch the code in on my garage to open the door. What the heck? I just bought these gloves and they sucked.







Hey Heather, do you think your lululemon would help me out in the glove department???? =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...