Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Water

I do love a great glass of water.   But how much are we suppose to drink a day?  I have been really watching my water consumption.  I also did a little online research about how much I should be drinking... and what I found out was, A LOT!!  Which is totally ok with me.   I like the information I found on the Mayo Clinic site the best.

Nalgene Everyday Wide-Mouth Loop-Top Water Bottle - 32 fl. oz. 


You can get them at lots of places these days.. Just remember to fill it up often.  I try to drink at least three of these a day!


1 comment:

  1. A side note about water, if you are ever feeling hungry during the day and feel like why? It may be because you are also just thirsty! Before you snack try drinking a glass of water!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...