Friday, February 18, 2011

Running....

This is my third day of running in a row since my training has begun.  Today was suppose to be a cross training day but the weather was SO NICE here in the frozen tundra I could not help but switch my days around and go for a run.  This was a picture before I headed out.  Notice I don't even need a hat or mittens it is so nice... I think it was around 50 degrees out.


This was when I was done... same pose, lame I know.  Yes and I know that you are all super jealous of my super stylish sunglasses but they are so amazing when you are running.  They are special ones that wont slip off my nose when I sweat and are super light.  And I am one of those people who wears sunglasses even when it is cloudy out so they are a must for runs.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man, 50 degrees would mean it is too cold to run outside here in Phoenix. Glad you had a break from the freezingness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...