Friday, October 14, 2011

Almost there.....

Ok so, I am sure you have already noticed that we the ATTrio have been so bad about blogging!  The fall is underway and things have been busy.  This is what I have been up to along with my training.  Meet Ivan!  Scott and I bought this little Frenchie about 2 weeks ago.  He will be 11 weeks tomorrow and we love him!!  He has definitely kept me busy making sure he doesn't chew, pee or poop on anything he is not supposed to. 




While I am not training I have already began working on my new Fall 2012 collection!  You can see a little of my inspiration behind me.  I am already loving it!


Down to training with the Run Less Run Faster plan.  You guys, I only have one 20 miler left this Saturday at an 8:15 pace.  Then 3 weeks of taper.  Yep!  3 weeks people!!  I can't believe that NYC is almost here!!  I am getting anxious and nervous, the self doubt is already starting to creep in.  Yes the plan has worked like a dreadful charm.  It has been tough but definitely working! If you want to get faster I highly recommend this training plan.  I am no longer switching it up between the 3:30 and 3:40 plan, I am full on the 3:30 plan. I feel good, my legs are pain free and I can run strong.  Hoping to really stick to 8:15 pace tomorrow (not any faster) and come home strong. 

I also just got another shipment of Muscle Nog!!  Thank goodness because I love this stuff and it will be my perfect protein recovery drink for tomorrow.


I am also a Fan of INGMarathon on Facebook and they are really starting to get everyone excited!  Just downloaded the handbook.  Woot! Woot!!  Almost there!!



How is everyone?  Any big races coming up?  Did anyone run Chicago?  How was it?

XX
Sarah

16 comments:

  1. That dog is adorable! His little stumpy legs, awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest dog ever! I can't believe NYC is so soon. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is super cute!! Love him! Don't even know if I could get upset if he chewed my shoes!

    I have a marathon this Sunday that I'm pacing a friend for but my real on is Oct 30th in D.C. My best is a 4:30. You must have some crazy fast legs to pull down a 3:30. I think I just have bad hips, no good motor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute new pup! How exciting that you were able to switch over to completely running the 3:30 plan, that's awesome! I'm still stuck between two plans, but it's working well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is just the cutest dog!! Good luck with the race!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3:30...WOW!! I can only dream of that one! I will be trying out the RLRF plan for my next marathon so hopefully it works for me too! The new puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ivan is adorable!!!! it'd be hard to get mad at him even if he does mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ivan is precious! I know you guys have probably had your hands full just adapting to having that sweet little pup around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ivan is absolutely adorable! I love puppies so much! Your hair cut is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable pup!!! I did the Nike Women's Half Marathon this past weekend. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ivan is the cutest!! Never heard of muscle nog but it looks interesting- do you take it pre or post workout or both?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pup! You look great in that picture, by the way! My next big race is in the BIC CITY!! WAHOOOOO! NYC Urbanathlon here I come :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dog is adorable! Congratulations!

    Good luck in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe NYC is next weekend! I'm trying not to freak out : ) What wave are you in? I'm 10:40...

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG - Ivan is ADORABLE!!! Lola and Ivan could be BFFs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...