Monday, April 16, 2012

Great Weekend

All in all I would have to say this past weekend was great. We had beautiful weather and it was Scott's 30th Birthday.  As for my running....well I was super busy so I didn't get all my miles in.  I ran....
5 on Monday
Legs Tuesday
17(was supposed to be 20) on Wednesday
Back and Biceps Thursday
Friday (I was styling a commercial and had to be there early so no workout)
4 on Sat which was supposed to be 5 but was too lazy to go the last mile
Sunday rest

So I missed 9 miles this past week.  oophs!  That's ok I am going to make up for it by going 8 tomorrow instead of 5.  I ate way too much this weekend and feel a little sick.


Back to the eventful stuff!  Ivan got to play with Franklin the pig.  Joey is a friend of ours and this is his pig who hangs out in the back of the hardware store.  You can read more about him here.  He's pretty famous :)

We spent a lot of time outside.  We even took Ivan on a motorcycle ride which was pretty awesome. I made Scott his favorite kind of cake.  Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and chilled it.  We ate it with ice cream.  Oh so good!

Earlier in the day we ate at Jimmy's diner which was southern goodness.  Can you now see why I am going 8 tomorrow.  Yes I ate WAY too much this weekend.  Need to burn some cals!


One thing we love to do is sit on the stoop of our apartment building and watch the people walk by.  The Flea market started here in Brooklyn and it is only a block down from us so there is a lot of people watching. PS not the best picture of us.  We just woke up from a 2 hour nap which is something else we like to do on Sundays :)

Back to business.  I have 3 more weeks until my Long Island Marathon.  My longest run is over and this Saturday I will be doing 15.  I will try to throw in some tempos and repeats to keep my legs going but I am not focusing on a PR this time around because I have only had 6 weeks to train.  This one is for fun!

Eating plan:  EAT MORE VEGGIES! Seriously was lacking this last past week and I can tell. Salad everyday I tell you.

Workouts:
Mon-8
Tues- Arms
Wed- 5
Thurs- 5
Friday- Arms
Sat- 15
Sun- Rest

How about you guys?  How was your weekend?  Who is watching Boston today?  I AM!

I am also watching Skinny Runner on her Man Up Week.  This women is truly inspiring!

Happy Monday!
XX
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that i have seen almost all of these on instagram!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! Sounds like all of you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...