Friday, April 27, 2012

Runnin' in Skirts

Finally it's Friday!  Actually to be honest this week went by pretty fast for me but I am happy this it's Friday non the less.  I had great workouts this week, nailed my repeats and tempo.  Got in arms and legs and tomorrow I am out to do 10.  I don't want to jinx myself but it is a rare find to have such a great workout week and feeling good the whole time. 

Although I will say thank you to my beet juice because without it I don't know that I would be feeling so good. 

I also made my Healthy Bites!  I love them, they are so so good.  Thanks Cotter Crunch :)


 Question?  How do you feel about running skirts?  What do you love/hate about them?  I used to despise them until I actually wore one for the first time down at Disney.  I immediately fell in love.  This past Saturday for my long run I wore a running skirt again and I felt so good in my skin.  I felt girly and stylish instead of hot sweaty and smelly. I felt stronger as a running and  I will tell you that a lot more heads turn your way in a skirt which I didn't mind ;) 


So tell me, Do you wear running skirts?


Happy Friday Everyone!!

XX
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I feel like I have more fun when I'm in a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear running skirts or dresses all the time. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I have never thought of a dress. Like those tennis dresses? Those are rad. I need to try one! Great idea :)

      Delete
  3. I started wearing running skirts last year and don't wear anything but skirts in the summer now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried a running skirt yet - who knows, maybe for one of the summer races I might have to flirt with one :)
    I've moved 'blog house' too - come visit at http://thoroughlynourishedlife.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...