Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am OBSESSED...

I love a good workout.  I have to admit it I often try and sneak a double in when Bryan is out of town or my sitter wants more hours.  I am not training for anything but I just find that there is not a better way to be relaxed and calm around my four crazy kids when I have had a great workout.  That being said I also love great workout clothes.  I always keep my eye out for a sale at Nike.  But a new store just opened up at our great Mall of America.  The store has been around for a while and there are one or two stores in the Twin Cities area but not close to anywhere that I go that often.  Lululemon.  If you have never been to a store you must check it out and try some stuff.  AMAZING!!!!  I also have got my husband a few pieces for Christmas and he is hooked as well.  I will show you a few of my most recent favorites..



These are just a few of the great things that I have bought at the store.  You must find one and go check them out.  You won't be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...