Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cross Training and The Hot Tub

What do you choose for cross training? There are several things that I like to do for cross training.  You can, hike, bike, swim, weights, Plyometrics, Yoga, etc.  It is very important in any training plan to switch it up.  If you use cross training as part of your regular exercise schedule I am 100% sure your overall fitness level will increase.

Part of living in Colorado for me means going skiing every winter.  I have skied my whole life and I love that it can be considered part of cross training. With skiing in the winters comes taking dips in the hot tub.  I literally almost consider the hot tub as part of the cross training!  It totally helps loosen the muscles and warm you up in the frigid winter.

So here is what I recommend...  If you have access to a hot tub I recommend taking a dip every chance you get.  Consider it part of your cross training regime.  Let me know how it goes. =)





Who doesn't agree????  Happy Hot Tubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...