Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think I can.



Today was my first time running in 5 weeks!  Woohoo!  It was a slam dunk if I do say so myself.  I went a whole mile and a half, running about a 12 min pace.  No pain and total gain.  I am feeling pretty good about this.  I think I can go back to running in my daily exercise soon.  But don't worry I am not going to over do it.  I won't be running tomorrow and I will go for another short run on Wednesday. If all is feeling good I will continue to slowly add the mileage at a slow and steady pace.  I felt so good that I signed up for Grandma's Marathon with my Sisters!  Can't Wait!

PS My husband Scott got a little carried away with Illustrator.

4 comments:

  1. I know you can!!!!
    Love the illustration!
    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not be more happy:)) Now stay slow and dont over do it!!! Cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the 1.5 miles. Injuries are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohoo! I am with Heather, this is going to be awesome =) I want to hear every detail and I want to stay posted on all running from here on out. That goes for you to Heather =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...