Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Weekend

I love holiday weekends.  And this holiday weekend is one of the best holidays of the year!!!  I have a whole bunch of nothing planned.  Which is ok with me.  I ran with my sister yesterday.  It was so hot out and felt so nice just to sweat.  We ran into the town where we both grew up and did a major stair workout. It was great.  We took tons of pictures so stay tuned.  But for now I just want to kick back.. sit by the pool... eat food.. and play with my kids.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
-Heather

7 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday weekend! As usual, I have for most holiday weekends I have booked back to back long ride days. Woo Hoo! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I'm so excited to get an extra day off from work. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more with you! Have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly what I'm looking forward to this long weekend--a whole lot of nothing! Lots of relaxing and enjoying great company. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a happy holiday weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...