Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rest Day

Today I am heading back to New York.  So I am taking a rest day.  It is not always easy to take rest days especially during the week but I can tell you that your body will always thank you for them.

We had a great trip but it was an exhausting one.  Not only were we emotionally drained but physically as well.  With total body conditioning and running group I feel that my body could really use this rest day.  My arms are still sore from Monday and I'm still recovering from doing 800 repeats yesterday.  Because I live at sea level it was incredibly hard for me to get a full breath of air. 

I loved spending time with my family and catching up with everyone. It will be hard to go home. 

You might not know this about Heather but she loves to pose!  
This was at lifetime gym.
Last night we all ate California Pizza Kitchen.  It was delish!

XX
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rest day and have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Enjoy your day of rest and eat more pizza :) That always makes me feel like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your rest day!!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. safe travels and enjoy your rest day! LOVE PIZZA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel safe! And yes rest may be just what you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm CPK. Safe travels and enjoy the much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...