Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Days...

It totally feels like fall around here these past couple of days so it is only right that school is starting.  I have mixed feelings about it.  It makes me sad that summer is over but my kids are so ready to get back to work. They cannot wait.   I am not looking forward to my busy days ahead.  Eventually we will be moving closer to the schools but for the next two months this is what my days will look like:

5:30am Gym
7:50 #1 Child gets dropped off at school #1
8:00 #4 Child gets dropped off at school #3
8:50 #2 and #3 children get dropped off at school #2
9:45 #4 gets picked up
12:00 #3 gets picked up
2:30 #1 gets picked up
3:50 #2 gets picked up

Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have dance from 4-6.  Yep... I will be in my car a ton over the next two months... but I am packing my bag full of water and healthy snacks and my kindle.  But I need a good book to read.  Anyone have any suggestions??

These are the kids all ready to go to school... I just love these little people..

 Elsa and Henry

Grace

Henry

Happy Fall Everyone
-Heather

7 comments:

  1. aw so cute! Hope they have a great first day of school...they look ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the Lotus Eaters and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE kids!! Um for some funny reading, anything by Chelsea Handler, The Help and Sarah's Key for more emotional stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exhausted just looking at that schedule! Good luck! The books I liked this summer were: The Help, Bossypants (Tina Fey), The Hunger Games series, and I am currently reading Running on Empty by Marshall Ulrich. Someone just recommended books by Lisa See and those are on my list next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be so busy, wow! Aww, what cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5:30am gym?! Wow, I am SO impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome pictures. You are in for busy days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...