Saturday, May 5, 2012

Matters of Importance Come Race Day

My car has been in the shop for almost 4 weeks! Seriously?! Anyways I told them they HAD to be done by today because I needed to drive to my race this weekend.  So on my way there I walked past this billboard and thought it was pretty funny.  It is sad but true.......


Moving on.  I am so excited for my race this Sunday and I am not really sure why?  Maybe it's because I only trained for 6 weeks or maybe it is because I told myself I am doing this for fun and no pressure.  Just to do my best. 



I decided to put together a list of Matters of Importance come race day.  The top being the most important and the last been the least but still important.

1. Get a TAN! (I am so ready for the summer and to get myself a nice tan)
2. Look Good and Run Faster
3. Have Fun
4. Enjoy the scenery
5. Keep a Good and Enjoyable Pace, not too fast but not too slow.
6. Finish Strong
7. Finish Happy
8. Finish Healthy
9. Listen to Good Music
and
10. Get an even better TAN :)


This is what I will be wearing, yes I planned this out and tried to match and stuff.  I do this because when I look good, I feel good and when I feel good I run stronger and run faster.  So I am pretty excited about my outfit :)


Who else has a race this weekend??  Good luck!!

XX
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...