Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!

Happy Running Day!!  I decided to run at the gym treadmill so I could watch the Today Show, I am having major withdrawals for anything TV or internet.  With our recent move I have been without internet and will continue to be until the 13th!  It is really killing me sadly enough.  So I got to the gym and they were playing Midnight in Paris in the movie theater so I skipped TV and went straight for the movie.  4 miles on the treadmill and 4 miles on the bike.

This is me sportin' the Zebra skirt!


I also wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported me and helped me achieve a successful launch for Attica Athletic!!! I am so excited for this new venture in my business and the feedback as been so great!!  So again THANK YOU to EVERYONE!!! 

Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with whats going on.  Fun stuff in the works I promise!  Also being that its Running Day and all I am offering FREE SHIPPING!!!  So if you haven't gotten your skirt yet today is the perfect day :)

I hope you guys are enjoying your Wednesday!  I am happy to be here at my local coffee shop using their wifi.  It is saving me!

XX
Sarah

PS I am running the New York Mini 10k Saturday!  I am pumped!!  Which color skirt should I wear??


(Free shipping to domestic sales only)

5 comments:

  1. you look great! im excited to see where these fun running skirts take you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl! So excited for you and the new baby girl!

      Delete
  2. The skirts are awesome!! So cute! I hope you have continued success with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest skirt ever!!! i hope you have a lot of success with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...