Friday, June 8, 2012

Gettin' Ready for the Mini 10k

Tomorrow I am running the New York Mini 10k which I am super excited about because it is WOMEN ONLY!!!  Woohoo! I am having trouble deciding which skirt to wear though?  What color???

Would you wear bright colored pants ever?  Well if you would have asked me this question a year ago I would have said NO WAY but since I colored my hair I have a whole new take on bringing color into my wardrobe.  I am in LOVE with these pants.  I just got them.  My sister Heather found them in MN and sent them to me.  I am making her go get me some more colors because they are so comfy and cool.


Ivan is loving our new place and wants to go out and play in the backyard area like every hour.  It is kinda driving me nuts because I will be in the middle of working and he will act like he needs to go outside to go to the bathroom but really he just wants to go play fetch.  But how can I say no to this face ;)


Anyone have any races this weekend??  Scott and I will be setting up shop after the race and selling skirts cuz we are awesome like that!  If you are around and want to stop on by to pick up your skirt just give twitter me and I will let you know our exact location!

Color??  Which color should I wear?

xx
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow I love those skirts! Which one did you end up wearing??!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those skirts are sooo cute!!! I'm loving the zebra print one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love those pants!!! I have a growing collection of coloured pants! Yours look so comfortable and look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. You have good views, Keep up the good informative info. thnks

    BSB41407
    TAA40104 | TAE40110
    training

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Your Site. Basically every post makes me crack up, ponder, and learn something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...