Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cottage Chesse

Some people may say that you need to cut the cottage cheese from your diet to get rid of the cottage cheese from your legs.  But I just can't do it.  It is a protein packed food that I just cannot live without.  I eat it many different ways.. add it to salads... put a little salt and pepper on it.. but my new favorite way is this.  A truvia packet and a little cinnamon and done.  It is so good and the prefect snack or even a great breakfast on the go.  ENJOY
Side note.... if you are not into using any artificial/altered sweetener.. which I rarely use my self as well just give it a little pinch of good old fashioned white sugar before the cinnamon.  Just remember though you don't need much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...