Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lame I know...

Well I had a blast in MN and now it is back to work.  I have been so busy that I just feel so exhausted!  In fact I was supposed to get up and do my track workout yesterday and I slept in.  Crap, that would mean I have missed 2 of my Run Less workouts.  Last week I skipped my 13 miler because I was running the Warrior Dash.  I had so much fun that I didn't even care.

So today, to get me back on track I will be doing my 7 mile tempo

1 mile warm up
5 miles @ 8:23 pace
1 mile cool down

Thursday - P90X Legs
Friday- Tracy Anderson
Saturday - 15 miles @ 9:08

So I have been lame with my photo taking and this is what I got...

3 reasons why I LOVE going to MN..

#1 Family Time

#2 Lounging by the pool

#3 Shopping at MOA!!  
I almost bought these shoes but held off.  I am kinda wishing I just would have bought them. 
Oh well...


Do you guys love going home to visit?

What are your favorite things to do?

How is everyone's training going?

XX
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. no need to worry about the runnning, it will always be there. Rest and good family time is way more beneficial. I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got back to the tempo workout, but Lindsay is right---there are a few others things more important!
    My "official" marathon training hasn't started yet, but I'm going basically by the Run Less Run Faster Plan too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig those shoes! I've been wanting to get a pair of Toms! Do you have a pair of those? Seems like eveyone has a pair but me! Boooo.

    That pool looks pretty inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shopping is definitely up there on my list of favorite things to do. Especially in a new place, you just gotta check out the shopping!

    Still loving the hair by the way! I am loving my shot haircut so much I'm thinking about going even shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun trip! Definitely better to do Warrior Dash than a long run. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are awesome!!! So glad you took the time you needed to spend with family...that is always so important! I LOVE heading home because it just feels like a true vacation away from reality for a while with lots of fun shopping, yummy food and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tempo and that pool looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love going home to visit! My favorites are my Mom's cooking, lots of reminiscing, and playing board games.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love being home, too! Although I still live there, ha ha ha. Great training schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tempo run sounds awesome!
    Training on hold at the moment my heel is confining me to the bench (or the bike actually).
    I still live at home! But my other home is in LA and my favourite things are my boy (of course) and his two gorgeous pups :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...