Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dancer vs Ballerina

Today I am headed off to Colorado to meet up with my family. While the reason brings sadness to my heart, I am over joyed to be with them for the next few days. 

So today my post will be short.....  I am heading out for my long run soon (17 miles @ 8:57) and then to the airport.

I found this video and loved it!  Which would you rather be, Dancer or Ballerina?

I am still deciding, my one regret in life was that I didn't stick with Ballet when I was like 4 years old.  I know, big decisions! :)



Have a great weekend everyone!
XX
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cool commercial! I would rather be a ballerina for sure, there are always so pretty and graceful! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - nice job on the long run! I'm jealous you're going to Wyoming. I went to graduate school there and really liked WY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that commercial! I like both styles of dance! When I watch SYTYCD I get really confused because I don't know what style I would choose if I went into dancing. The way those people move, no matter how they are dancing just shocks me and I love it!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing video! I used to dance and I did ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary and tap, so I think that all dancers can be ballerinas and vice versa. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...