Friday, August 5, 2011

Wy

This week I am spending time in Wyoming with my family. It is my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and that is a reason to all be together and party!! While I have been here we have been able to river raft, attend the Cody nightly rodeo, ride 4wheelers and explore the west. It has been so much fun. I love coming out here and always leave wishing I owned a ranch at the bottom of the Tetons. It is such pretty country out here.

The night we went to the rodeo my grandma busted out her cowboy hat for me to wear! 
I happily obliged :) Love you grandma!



I have been able to get in some running this week. Before I left Monday I rode my bike and ran 3 miles along with a strength workout. Tuesday I drove to Wyoming so no running. But Wednesday I went 6 miles and Thursday I went 9. Today I woke up early and took my dad on a run/walk for 3 miles and we had soo much fun. LOVE YOU DAD. I did a short strength session when we got back to the hotel.

So thats what's going on with me this week. I'll be back this weekend and ready to talk about my upcoming marathon training that starts in 1.5 weeks!

Happy Running -jen

3 comments:

  1. Hope y'all are having fun - wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Love the pink cowboy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy 60 years, you better be celebrating. That is such an accomplishment. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...