Friday, September 30, 2011

My week

This week I have been checking on this daily

Spending lots of time in my car

Trying to keep Green Lantern from getting good and bad guys

Drinking massive amounts of water and sparkling water.. so miss my diet coke

And sorry to say we have been eating out a lot.  I have been trying to find places that are good for us so last night we ended up at the deli counter at Kowalskis.  A chicken with corn and mac and cheese please.   They also have a great salad bar that I can fill up on. 
I worked out a total of three days.. not great at all.  I hope to go tomorrow morning to the gym as well.  I was going to go yesterday but sleep won.  I am feeling ok.  SO glad it is friday.  This week took forever!
Happy Friday everyone



4 comments:

  1. I love the "Green Lantern" costume. Do you think they have a Wonder Woman one in my size?!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the green lantern costume!!! Look at those abs!! I hit up the deli counter for dinner last night too! It happens to the best of us! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday to you too!

    The stone work looks really nice. How much longer until it's done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great costume!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...