Monday, June 18, 2012

How To Fit It All In

How was your weekend? I would have to say that mine was pretty good.  I had a nice long run on Saturday and while I was out I ran past a farmers market and there were strawberries everywhere!!  Has anyone else noticed that they have all of a sudden flooded the markets?  I love strawberries but don't eat them too often. After seeing them everywhere I was craving strawberry shortcake so I made my own little version and it was oh so good!


This is a picture of the skirt that is in the works.  I was testing it out and it was way comfy and I totally love it.   I know you guys will too! Oh and THANK YOU to everyone who likes us on Facebook!  We keep growing everyday and it is so so exciting! So feel free to spread the word :)
 

This is my question.... How do you fit all of your workouts into each week? I would like to increase my miles by running four days a week.  I would also like to do Tracy Anderson once a week, arms/weights twice a week, bike twice a week and fit in a yoga class!  That would be 10 workouts in 7 days which may be easy for some but I don't like to spend more than an hour a day working out unless its my long run.  I only have so much time in the morning before I need to start doing other work.  Yes I could get up at the crack of dawn but I am not sure I would be very good at that.

So what do you do?  How do you fit it all in??


XX
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. i'm loving all your skirts on instagram. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the skirts too!! I was waking up at 4:30am during the week to get to the gym by 5am so I could get my workout done nice and early. I liked waking up at that time though! Now I'm off until September so I have a bit more flexibility. Just do what you can! You have so much going on and there's only so much your body can handle. I limit myself to an hour to an hour and a half a day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...